Thursday 29 May 2014

Mini Body Shop Haul - Summer Essentials


As mentioned in a previous post, the body shop have a great deal on at the moment that I had to take advantage of. If you spend £40 it would only cost £20, effectively making all of this half price. I had a splurge on some much needed items and I bought a paddle hairbrush, vitamin E eye cream, blender blush, seaweed pore perfect exfoliator, peppermint foot lotion, a bath lily and a cocoa butter body scrub. With summer coming up I wanted to get some essentials to revitalise my skin, I think scrubs are perfect to ensure my skin is in great condition for warmer days. I'll be reviewing some of these products soon. If there is something you would like reviewed soon, please let me know in the comments.

Do you have a summer skincare routine? What's on your essentials list?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment